The Road Less Traveled

Photography, Film, and Travels of Ehrin Macksey

A freelance Photographer and Film/Multimedia maker working and living in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Finished

Published by Ehrin Macksey under on 9/03/2008

After months of meeting different organizations, officials and documenting my 2 stories about leprosy in Vietnam, my work is done. You can see my finished work at http://www.ehrinmacksey.com/Multimedia.html

I have asked a couple of people who are considered experts in the industry to review my work and i happy to receive that they thought very highly of my work.

When you spend so much time both emotionally and physically on a project like this you hope that it truly touches people and makes them want to help or understand more.

Here are some of my reviews below and thanks again to everyone for their support:

Multimedia Shooter

Duck Rabbit - where photography, art, audio and journalism collide

Multimedia Muse

Slug & Lede - Review 1 / Review 2

28mm

Visual Journalist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers