The Road Less Traveled

Photography, Film, and Travels of Ehrin Macksey

A freelance Photographer and Film/Multimedia maker working and living in Hanoi, Vietnam.

My Neighborhood - The Lake

Published by Ehrin Macksey under , , , , on 4/20/2008



So a month ago I moved from my house to an apartment. The house was too big for me and the furniture and other things were breaking so I decided that it was time to move to a newer place.



I moved into this great new apartment (I will post photos later). The difference between this new neighborhood to my old neighborhood. More like how the majority of Vietnamese live in Hanoi. So I started to go out and document the area I lived in.



There is a park and a small lake near my house. It is polluted and not kept up with and kind of run down which to me gives it some character.

So here are some photos of that area. Later I will post some photos from the network of allies in which I wander through every day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers